Thursday, August 30, 2012

I've Got Mail - July/August 2012

It's the last day of August and of course I'm drowning my sorrows in online shopping. You really can't blame me.. My summer will officially come to a close (until next year) when fall semester starts next week. Throughout this summer, I didn't shop online too much. Perhaps my subconscious knew there were chances my orders could melt during transit so I held off until the weather cooled down. I bet mail will come flooding right in when fall and winter kick in.

Anyway, so the most troublesome order I made this summer was for the Caudalíe Our Favorites Set.

SAM_0649

If you're interested in this particular set, I'm sorry to say it is no longer available. However, there is a newer Our Favorites set but for $35 (instead of the original $28) and it includes an exfoliator instead of a lip balm. The hand cream in the new set is also smaller compared to one in the older set. Both the old and new sets were and are hard to find in stores so there's nothing left but to resort to ordering online. However, I do not recommend Sephora's Canadian website because there are still too many glitches left unfixed.

The last and prettiest package to come in the mail is the STEAMCREAM tin in Lila.
asos had a few STEAMCREAM tins on sale in July and I didn't hesitate to order one. The brand has been on my radar for a long time but I was never fond of the price and the fact that it's hard to track down in stores. Good thing asos has free shipping and discount codes frequently.

So that's all the pretty mail I got this summer. How about you? Did you receive anything special this summer? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com