Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I've Got Mail - May & June 2012

Along with a crappy letter the credit card company sent me alerting me my card was e-stolen, I received some pretty packages in May and June.

The SO sent a package after I learnt we could use my Sephora gift cards on the Sephora US sit. I kindly made an order for a face wash for the SO in March but added a little something, something for myself. There's also a little something, something from Ulta and BurnOut too!


SAM_0378
From Sephora: NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska

SAM_0375
From Ulta: Real Techniques Expert, Setting, and Shading Brush

SAM_0559
From BurnOut: Eco-Senstive Clean and Clear Sunscreen SPF 32

More Real Techniques brushes... In my defense, the RT brushes were buy-one-get-one 50% off. Who could resist the new Expert Face Brush and Setting Brush? Not me of course. The sunscreen speaks for it self. It's summer time & we all need to be smothering on the SPF. BurnOut made it onto EWG's Top Sunscreen list and Jenny of My Funny Valentine wrote a very convincing review on it. 


Lastly, we have some some freebies/samples to cancel out some of the spending!

SAM_0369
Target Beauty Bag
SAM_0372
Sephora + Ulta samples

I always sign up for the Target Beauty Bag and have it sent to the SO's address. Honestly, I am more interested in the bags than the samples inside. This is the third bag I have successfully signed up for and received and it's by far the best -perfect for summer!

From Sephora: NARS Pure Radiant TM in St. Moritz and Hourglass No 28 Primer Serum.  Wonderful samples. Wonderful products! They're both going to make killer dents in my wallet when the time comes to (re)purchasing them. 

From Ulta: DDF Protective Eye Cream SPF15+.
This sample is really disappointing. The expiration date on the tube says 11/11. As in November 2011? Expired samples are unacceptable in my books and I'll be throwing this out just as a precaution. My under eye area has been extra sensitive lately and I am not willing to take any chances.

And that's a wrap! It feels so nice to get packages again. Have you received anything lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com