Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All About Me From A to Z

Tracy of Beauty Reflections did this neat alphabetical get-to-know-me post and I thought I'd join her. Since there are 26 letters in the alphabets, there will be 26 facts about me!


 SERIOUSLY.

A
for Age - I'm 20 now but I turn 21 in March.

B for Best Holiday - This one is hard... I've traveled a lot since I was born. Hell, I went to Vegas when I was 2 years old (don't remember it but there are pictures to prove it!). I guess the best holiday was when I went to Hong Kong for the second time when I was 15. We also went to Taiwan and Japan on that trip!

C for Chores You Hate - There are only two chores I really hate. The first one is a battle with the dogs: giving them their bath. Then there is the issue of changing the duvet covers. Seems like i can never get the duvet to line up with the cover and this annoys me so much!

D for Dogs - Let's refer to C, shall we? I have 3 dogs in total; 2 adopted and 1 bought. They are indeed a handful but I would not trade them for any other dogs. Okay, so I did try to trade them a while back for a Pomeranian show dog but of course that fell through...

E for Essential Start to Your Day - Don't have anything particular besides to pee. Small bladder, what can I say?

F for Favourite Colour - Sea foam green or teal. I like colours that lay between the lines of blue and green!

G for Gold or Silver - Silver because it's easier to wear. I do have a few favourite gold pieces like this Little Mermaid necklace my uncle stole from a VH1 back when I was a wee toddler. There's also a sun, moon, and stars necklace my dad bought for me when I was a baby. It broke but I kept all the pieces in hopes I can fix it one day for my own daughter!

H for Height - I stand short at 5'1. Sometimes I lie and tell people I'm 5'2, not that it makes a huge difference *sigh*.

I for Instruments You Play - None. I learned how to play the ukulele and guitar back in elementary school but that only lasted for a year.

J for Job Title - From time to time, I will work for my mom at our family-owned insurance agency but for the most part, I am unemployed. So... do you need insurance?

K for Kids - Way too young for this. Next question!

L for Live - Vancouver born & raised. I love this city but eventually, I will have to move to somewhere sunny with lots of sand!

M for Mother's Name - Donna with no nickname or middle name.

N for Nickname - My siblings call me Ash and occasionally Ash-tray if they're teasing me. I also developed the nickname Ashlex late in high school because the English teacher of all people didn't know how to spell my name..

O for Overnight Hospital Stays - Only been overnight once and that was last year, the day before New Year's Eve. Do not want to talk about it... it was terrible.

P for Pet Peeves - Some people have road rage, I have sidewalk rage. I can't stand a slow walker or pedestrian. Listen Miss. I Think I'm Hot Stuff, if you're going to wear heels or wedges to the mall, you better be walking not shuffling.

Q for Quote from a Film - Oddly enough, no quote has stuck to me and I do watch a lot of movies.

R for Right or Left handed - Right.

S for Siblings - An older brother and sister. Also have a sister-in-law and hopefully soon, a brother-in-law.

T for Time You Wake Up - It varies. My school schedule is odd but on my days off it's usually around noon.

U for Underwear - Um... yes?

V for Vegetable You Hate - None, I love my veggies!

W - What Makes You Run Late - Twitter, the ultimate distraction when you're supposed to be getting ready. Also my friend Blondie. She makes everyone run late!

X for X-rays You've Had - Besides the regular dental x-rays I take yearly, I've also taken x-rays for my thumb... It all happened when I was 17 and I had a 7:45AM class. I was so tired I slammed the car door shut on my thumb. Don't worry, no bones were broken and my thumb is intact. There was minor chipping however and it was enough to warrant a week long, dumb looking thumb guard.

Y for Yummy Food You Make - The high school I graduated from had a culinary program and I almost pursued the art until my parent's talked me out of it. Worst idea ever. Now the only thing I can make without fail is a mean turkey BLT. Does this even count??


Z
for Zoo Animal - Pandas or Koalas. I have a thing for bears that look cute but are potentially face-ripping monsters.


Now it's your turn to tell me 26 facts about you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com