Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vancouver Bloggers Meet Up

Last Tuesday, I attended my first annual Vancouver Bloggers Meet Up, held at Sanafir Restaurant & Lounge. None of this would be possible without the organization skills that is Sheila sooooo... a big thank you goes to her first and last!

I brought my best friend, Jessie, as a plus one but there was a total of 14 attendees, two of which were company reps. It was cool meeting new bloggers and a few "old" bloggers (blogs I've been reading for awhile now) and I'm glad I went. Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties (IE. lighting fail), not a lot of us were able to take photos together. Ironically, most of us took our phones out to snap pictures of the food...

Black Pepper Calamari


Cured Meats & Cheese


Grilled Octopus


Ahi Tuna

Besides the great company and good food, I left feeling quite rich with my heavy (sponsored) gift bag. At some point I will review each and every item but for now, I'll just stare in awe...


SAM_1957
SAM_1931
SAM_1938
SAM_1943
SAM_1967
SAM_1941

If there's anything I MUST review immediately, tell me and I will make a note to!

Also, if you need a few new beauty reads, check out any of these ladies if you haven't already:
High Maintenance Woman (better known as Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy)

It was great meeting everyone and I hope we do it again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com