Friday, October 28, 2011

I've Got Mail - October 2011

Besides the odd coupons here and there or spam mail from Donald Trump, I received nothing throughout September. It was indeed a quiet and depressing month for my mailbox but October has been fruitful.

The alex & von website was having a sale (20% off) on all 100% Pure orders early in September. After reading countless of great reviews, I made an order through Karley of Chic and Green and had the package sent to the SO's which was then sent to me.


SAM_2031 1
SAM_1977

Included in the package is the Balm's the balm and the Beautiful palette; a gift from the SO for passing my driver's test!

SAM_1986

The most amazingly awesome mail of the month came from the one and only Rae! I won the first of her four giveaways celebrating her four years of blogging. theNotice is one of the very first blogs I started reading when I discovered blogs so receiving mail from her is like... the highlight of my blogging career. How lame am I? Don't answer that.

SAM_2033
SAM_2035

Lastly, a Sasa order which JUST arrived!

IMG_1562

This order came surprisingly fast but it could have came sooner. I ordered it on October 11th and it arrived in Vancouver on the 21st. Customs held it for a day but for no apparent reason, Canada Post kept this package in a facility near me for an extra over a week. At least my package arrived safe and sound. Who wouldn't be excited for facial mist, armpit wash and follow up essence? Don't answer that either.

In other news, my sweet mother & father are abandoning me for a month starting tomorrow. I gave them the Lancaster Ultra Soothing Lotion from Rae's prize to my parent's. They'll need it more than I do considering they're trekking Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other sunny destinations -sobbing to self-.


Enough about me, what about you? What have YOU received this October?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com