Friday, February 4, 2011

Spotted: Maybelline Fit, New EcoTools Brushes, New Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses

Last night's trip to London Drugs and Zellers was uber successful.
Before making my way back to the car, I passed by Zellers and bought the LAST Wet n Wild Pixie Holiday palette in Golden Goddess. I've been to this particular Zellers atleast 3 times since November and never found a trace of the WnW Pixie Holiday collection. I suspect someone had bought it at another Zellers and returned it at the one I went visited. I am so flipping happy but now I really want the other two (Sugar Plum and Night Elf) to complete the collection!

Editted pm February 6th:
A closer look at the EcoTools brushes. You can tell the retractable foundation brush is a round head and not flat because the ferrule is round. Ta-da!

Editted on February 5th:
I forgot about Maybelline Fit spottings... I've spotted displays at Shoppers Drug Mart, Wal-Mart and London Drugs. It's official, Maybelline Fit is AVAILABLE in Canada!

Other important news, I spotted a few great things at London Drugs.
Here we have the NEW EcoTools brushes:

Pink arrows indicate the new ones.
The brush for $9.99 is the new Retractable Foundation brush. Sorry, I couldn't take a direct photo of it but it's not a traditional "paint" brush (flat) but instead, this one round and tapered. I've checked the MAC, Sephora, and Sigma website but I can't find a brush like the EcoTools one. I need to get it!
The brush for $14.99 is the Finishing Kabuki Brush. Everyone needs to buy this one! It features the same stippling brush head as the Finishing Brush in the Alicia Silverstone brush kits but has a short handle - hence why it is called the kabuki brush now.

I've also checked the Paris Presents website and the new brushes aren't even listed online!
Do look out for these brushes! I guarantee they are nothing like you've ever seen before in drugstores!

Lise Watier make-up brushes are also on sale at London Drugs. Each one is repriced for sale. Still quite expensive in drugstore standards but perhaps worth the look? I've never tried Lise Watier brushes so I can't claim for sure.

Second best spotting:

Peach Petal, Coral Reef, Firecracker, and Pink Pop are now featured in the PERMANENT display of Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses. FINALLY<3
I can't wait until Superstore and Wal-Mart update their display... They always have Revlon lip products on sale for $4.99 ;)
Rexall also has the updated Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss display. From Feb 4 to the 11th, Rexall has lip care/stick/gloss for 30% off so if you want to get the new PERMANENT Super Lustrous lip shades, now is better deal than none. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipglosses go for $8.99 regularly at Rexall so it comes out to be $6.xx before taxes during this sale.
Edit: Rexall has a $5 off $25 purchases coupon available until March 31, 2011 aswell!


I'm aware I didn't spot too much but I'm so satisfied. I now know I can buy the Revlon lipglosses anytime in shades that excite me and EcoTools brushes that are extraordinary!
Keep an eye out at drugstores/grocery stores if you're interested in the things you saw in this post. I can't wait to see what other treasures I'll find :)

♥,
Ashley.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh!! Love all these products :D Thanks for sharing!! By the way, I tagged you for an award! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I can't see the brushes for some reason but oh yeah, gotta love those Manager's Specials!

(Thanks for answering my previous question :)

Ashley said...

Thanks again for the award, Steph!

& no problem, Shop! Glad I was able to help. I added some new pictures for the EcoTools brushes today because I saw them again. It was more expensive at this store so I didn't buy it or else I would've had personal photos and a mini review :(

Anonymous said...

Hi, im just wondering where did you get the Finishing Kabuki Brush from, i checked the london drugs website and it's not on it! D:

Ashley said...

@Anonymous: It probably isn't on the London Drugs website because it's new item. I've only seen select LD's that carry this brush so I guess you'll have to wait until the website is updated.

Anonymous said...

which london drugs did you go for the finishing kabuki???

Ashley said...

I've spotted the EcoTools Finishing Kabuki at the London Drugs near Joyce & Victoria, Port Coquitlam mall, Brentwood mall and in North Vancouver.

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com