Thursday, January 6, 2011

Spotted: ELF & "Too Faced" @ Winners

I'm going to make this quick & short since I don't have many photos of my sightings but, here I go:
I've been to three different Winners in the past week & have found....
A) Limited Edition ELF 11-piece Studio Brush Set (glittery one) for $24.99 (versus $20.11/$30 on ELF website)
B) A knock-off or replica of Too Faced Smoky Eye Palettes for $7.99.
C) Alicia Silverstone for EcoTools 6-piece Brush Set for $16.99. Different from the ones I purchased at London Drugs. It comes housed in a 2 or 3 compartment cosmetic pouch.

Follow me on Twitter if you like to be updated on great/weird finds. I go out quite often & tweet photos of said great/weird finds. It's easier than doing separate "Spotted" posts as sometimes I only find one or two things at a time. That's it for now, thanks for reading!


Ashley

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I totally did a double take when I saw these at winners--it was eerily identical!! LOL :)

I thought it was one of those dollar store knock-offs. let us know how it goes :)

Ashley said...

Hey Steph,
I did the same thing! I ended up using my iPhone to check if it was the real thing but when I found out it was fake, I put it back down! I am not spending $8 on knock-offs when usually, it's only $13 for the real deal @ Winners.
Funny part is, the contents are exactly the same shades in the same layout... even has the instruction cards! It's crazy, I had no idea Winners sold unauthentic items.

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com